Monday 26 July 2010

VINTAGE BOUNTY...

At York I met Meredith Town, I really liked her outfit, the blue and white made me think of Alice in Wonderland! I thought the dress she was wearing was also similar to the prairie dresses I blogged about a while ago. 
 

Later Meredith showed me her purchases and admitted to being an avid bargain hunter! She managed to find a whole new outfit at the fair including this midnight blue 1950's dress for just £25.


The perfect underdress for £25 from Purple Haze. 


And to top off her ensemble Meredith bought a silk jacket with beaded clasp for a snip at £20.

I spied a lady taking a picture of another beautiful 1950's dress also brought from Purple Haze. I just had to get a photo as well to show you all, I love the pearl detail! 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment