Tuesday 22 June 2010

Beach Break Days 2 & 3

So it has taken me 4 days to recover from our little trip to Wales. We only have two weeks at home until our next jaunt to the Hop Farm Festival. I am very much looking forward to seeing the likes of Bob Dylan, Blondie, Mumford and Sons and Laura Marling! It's my perfect line up! Anyhoo these are the last of our Beach Break Live festival snaps… 

This English Rose popped into our vintage tent and gave me some more festival headwear inspiration. The pretty ribbon bow in her hair is sooo cute!   




This is our Beach Break Live vintage tent regular who bought her entire outfit over the course of the festival! She put together a beautiful boho look.


And finally we were blown away by Kitty, Daisy and Lewis' 50's style. We've been listening to their vintage tunes in the car for weeks, it was great to see them in the flesh and I want Daisy's dress!


1 comment: