Sunday 21 February 2010

PPQ London Fashion Week

I was impressed with the AW10 PPQ collection, although i had a sneaking suspicion it would be good! PPQ is totally up my street. I'm so excited for what the season holds in terms of fashion. All the pieces look so luxe. I was struck by all the sumptuous texture.  The fur, gold braiding, velvet and lamé elements are so opulent along with the black and gold. Isn't that what autumn winter is all about, opulence?  

I think the collection is very wearable and there are quite a few pieces i would like to get my hands on NOW. I can really imagine wearing all the dresses. I like that they have a mix of the mini and long flowing maxis, the two extremes! I love the black velvet dress with the gold edged cape. I also really like the simplicity of the black dress with three quarter sleeves and the dress with the collar(last image). The jumpsuits look really well tailored as well. Who am i fooling? I want it all! Enjoy... 


































No comments:

Post a Comment