Friday 30 April 2010

Orla Kiely A/W 2010





















Hi all, been browsing the web and I came across these beaut images from style cartel. Noone does retro like Orla Keily. Her Autumn Winter 2010 collection is a beautiful mixture of 1970's colours and vintagesque pieces. The collection is a distinctly 2010 take on the retro, the socks and wooden platforms bring it up to date, less vintage reproduction more fabulously feminine Autumn Winter collection. I just can't get enough of the clogs socks combo at the moment, don't know if my feet are so happy about my new love tho… ouch!

Orla has created such a cool setting to exhibit her collection, so refreshing compared to the usual catwalk show, those wallpaper patterns are to die for. I've been so excited to see more and more homewares creeping into The Affordable Vintage Fair. After seeing how Orla has created a 70's inspired interior to show off her collection, I will be looking for some accessories for my home at the next vintage fairs. I love the pallet, I can see orange, brown and teak furniture making an appearance in my house soon!

1 comment:

  1. these photos are gorgeous!

    I love this blog! I've added you to my blog list, would you mind terribly doing the same?
    HttP://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

    Check out my blog and follow if you like!
    Little Rachael Vintage

    ReplyDelete