Thursday 28 October 2010

A few of my favourite finds..

A few weeks ago I was talking to the lovely Nadine from The Skinny and telling her all about the huge collection of vintage dresses I have gathered from my vintage fairs. Most of them are from the 50s or 60s and each have come from one of the many city we visit, all are from individual traders, and I make a point to snap up at least 10 dresses from each season we move our fair around the country. As these dresses become more rare to find I thought I'd share a snippet of what I have with you lovely blog readers.

So, here's a selection of my favourite dresses...

Yes Sarah this one is Horrockses but not as nice as yours..


A lovely 1950s number I picked up from our Cheshire fair..


One of my favourites, I wore it to Vintage at Goodwood this summer


A Glass Onion special, summery and perfect with flats..


This one is hand made and has the best flower print I have ever found..


Bought from the lovely Vintage to Vogue at our Durham fair..


A cheat dress as I actually picked it up in New York a few years ago..


1950s print - Marnie Fogg would be proud..


Picked up at my York fair from Tramps Gems..


Another great print and all those colours... I never wear all black!

That's all for now folks, Kieran will be signing in tomorrow to tell you all about our weekend fairs and what's coming up..

Until then,

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. ...i lovee the third one down...its gorgeous!...cant wait for leeds this weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am green with envy, why can`t I ever find clothes like these?

    ReplyDelete