Friday 11 March 2011

Britton's Got Talent: Edinburgh and St Andrew's


Hello and welcome to my nouveau weekly feature here on the Judy's blog. I'm fair manager Britton and my mission, should I choose to accept it (which of course I do!) is to scour this Great British vintage-loving Nation for the best vintage finds available at Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair. The scavenger hunt kicked off last weekend at our Edinburgh and St Andrew's fairs. Here's the talent that was on offer...
First off this perfectly prim original 50's black velvet dress with peter pan collar courtesy of Glamour Bunny a snip at £35, both Joan and I were totally smitten.
My brogues are set to get a little ribbon treatment after I spotted these beauts at Edinburgh and the shoes didn't stop there, look at this pair of canvas flats complete with embroidered flowers... too cute! Both pairs were just £25.
Next I spied the perfect addition to every outfit, delicate little lace peter pan collar necklaces from Little Winter.
At St Andrew's I fell in love with this Laura Ashley blazer. Re-worked by the lovely ladies at Vi Nouveau, their additions of bows  and braid trims made it irresistible!  

The search continues this weekend. I'll be on the look out for more treats at our Cambridge and Southampton fairs.

Over and out.

BGT x  

No comments:

Post a Comment