Wednesday 6 April 2011

Britton's Got Talent: York


Hey, hey, vintage lovers! At our York fair the other week we were spoilt for choice with all the amazing vintage items on offer. The Hospitium was literally crammed to the rafters full of vintage delights, including lots of homewares to keep Britton happy!


These precious hand knitted tea cosies were first on my radar, everyone could do with a flower adorned tea pot and these beauties can be made in any colour to order by Karen, the brains behind Rosy Lea.


Next to catch my eye were these bedspreads. York was all about the spring florals, I was getting all shabby chic just looking at them.


This coffee set was snapped up soon after I took this photo, I'm not surprised, how anyone could resist the owls and the 70's colour way is beyond me. Totally unique and a nice price too at £20. I'll leave you with our favourite cupcakes from The Marvellous Tea Dance Company to drool over, the perfect accompaniment to coffee sipped from an owl cup, twit twit ter woo...


Over and out,

BGT x 








No comments:

Post a Comment