Tuesday 24 May 2011

"When I die, I want to go to Vogue"

Greetings loved ones,

We give you Brighton's Affordable Vintage Fair through the lens of Esther Ling....

IMG_7682


IMG_7726


IMG_7703


IMG_7713


IMG_7798


IMG_7736


Asking around, many never knew that Esther was there. A budding photographer, there is no sense of invasion in the faces and surfaces she snaps; she is never reflected, never acknowledged, never asks to pose - what we have is reality [and how beautiful it is!]

David Bailey once said "when I die, I want to go to Vogue" but honestly, who could be bothered with that? If this is Brighton's Affordable Vintage Fair in all of its reality, then take me to the seaside. Esther, let's roll film!

The rest of Esther's work can be found here.


xVVx
www.vintagefair.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment