Wednesday 15 June 2011

BGT - Let loose in York

York was A M A Z I N G and as usual I found lots of beautiful things for you to look at. There were plenty of summer gems to get excited about, here are some of my best bits, brought to you with the help of the lovely Laura from Purple Haze Vintage York...





Two items that came home with moi were this rose print original 50's dress, £30 from Purple Haze [if you're ever in York check it out, one of my favourite vintage shops, ever]...

...and something I have been lusting after for like, forever, black denim dungarees a la Alexa, a mere £15 from our friends at Mighty Baby

I can't wait to rummage through the rails in Chester this Saturday. I'll leave you with a style shot of another one of our faves, perfect outfit Jen!



Peace,

BGT x





No comments:

Post a Comment