Wednesday 29 June 2011

A fine day out at Cumbria's Affordable Vintage Fair - Rheged, Penrith

We had an absolute blast at our first event at Rheged, Penrith, Cumbria. Over 950 shoppers filled the halls to pick up a vintage bargain. As ever fair manager Sarah B and I did a spot of shopping before the doors opened. Here's a little selection of what we found..

I snapped up this very pretty 1950s Horrockses dress for £50 - I'm building up quite a collection.

This lovely little 1970s Dorothy Perkins maxi was a steal at £38, in pristine condition. I accessorised with one of the fabulous Karina's bags, hand made from leather direct from Mulberry.

Sarah B will be going all 60s this A/W so she snapped up this cute shift and will decide at a later date which shoes to work it with.

Sarah also picked out these amazing patent boots from Russell and Bromley for a mere £30. Excited!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Horrockses dress! I am a huge Horrockses collector myself (18 dresses and i am still going!) I would love to see some more from your collection.
    See some more examples from my collection on my blog: queen-tree.bloggspot.com

    ReplyDelete