Tuesday 7 June 2011

A Feast for the Eyes


It's been a fair few weeks since my last blog post, in this time I have been busily collecting lots of amazing bits and pieces from Judy's for you to feast your eyes on. I'm a lucky lady, I have been so happy with my purchases of late and there have been so many bargains! It's about time I shared them all with our lovely blog followers.



The beaut white lace insert midi dress above was picked up at our Cambridge fair for a mere £12. 

When I spied these vintage Jones the Bootmaker leopard print booties I could hardly contain my excitement. Alexa Chung has designed some awfully similar ones for her autumn Madewell collection,I love hers but in my eyes vintage wins hands down! 

This super sweet hand-made 60's number was £20 from Once Upon a Time Vintage at our Glasgow fair you can check them out here.


I've been searching far and wide for a flocked tulle dress so Judy and I snapped this one and a similar one up for uniform as soon as we saw them. 


I'll be getting plenty of use out of this floral headpiece this festival season...


There'll be plenty more to blog about after York this Sunday, I'sure

Ta'ra for now,

BGT x






1 comment:

  1. Wow! That floral headpiece is gorgeous! Where did you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete